It's 5:57am and I'm fully awake and ready for work. I've read my devotion for the day and now am just sitting here playing until Tanner gets up. I've not had my mug of Chai tea today and am trying to cut back on it. I was looking at the caffeine content of it and holy cow, one serving has as much caffeine as two cokes! YIKES! So I'm trying to cut back. We'll see how it goes.
Is it bad to count the hours until you can get back in bed, as you are getting out of bed in the morning? Just wondered. That's what I did this morning. As soon as my alarm went off, I was figuring out how many hours until I could climb back into bed. Pathetic, huh?
I slept good last night until about 3:00 or so this morning when my dear sweet husband started snoring. Lord, that boy can make some noise! I always hate when he does that because I feel bad waking him up and asking him to move! He tells me to do that so that I'm able to go back to sleep, but I just hate the idea of waking him up! This morning though, I gently kept prodding him until he finally rolled over and stopped. I was able to get back to sleep and slept good until the alarm went off.
I apologize for my posts being so boring lately. I read a ton of other blogs and am always impressed with how witty and funny some people are! My blog is pretty dull and boring in comparison. Oh well.
Have a great Monday!
1 comment:
Nobody's comparing but you!
Post a Comment