My friend Jenn, the one I asked for prayer for earlier, is delivering her baby tonight. She is only 21 weeks into her pregnancay. She and the baby both have an infection so they have to take the baby to avoid permanent damage to Jenn. Chances of survival are slim.
My heart just hurts for her. I can't imagine what she and her husband are going through. What a rough few days this has been for them. I know God is good and I know He is working through this. I know that there is a reason that all of this is happening. I also know that we don't have to know the reason, we just have to trust that God is in control. Boy that's hard for me. I want to know why this is happening to Jenn and Jake. I want to know why some people who really want babies can't have them and then when they do get pregnant, something like this happens. Why, Why, Why???
All we can at this point is pray for Jake, Jenn and their families. I just pray that God will heal them and will help get them through these tough times. Love you Jenn!
2 comments:
If little Norah Rose had lived a few days, then I'm sure her mom and dad would have introduced her to Our Father and His Son, in a way that we see fit as parents. But now, Little Norah will have the ultimate gift and glory of introducing her mom and her dad to the Father and the Son...What a great gift from a daughter, who never knew life as we see it, but a gift that can only by rewarded through living...11y babe..sp
i have lots of questions too, shelly. i cried and wrote a whole list of them to God. i just wanted to let you know, because i was glad to read this and see that i'm not the only one that gets a little bit hung up on that.
*sigh*
*lisa (not sam)
Post a Comment