Everyone should be lucky enough to find the love of their life. I've been blessed enough to find not just one, but two... Steve and Tanner.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Good Morning
For some reason, I had a hard time sleeping last night. Being as tired as I am, you'd think that I'd sleep deeply and soundly any chance I get. Yea, well, not so much. My mind was going 90 to nothing thinking off all the things that I really need to get done not only today, but this coming week as well. I figured laying in bed thinking about them wasn't going to get me anywhere, so I went ahead and got up at 4:30. Yes, you read that right-it wasn't a typo-I got up at 4:30 this morning. What in the world can a person do at 4:30 in the morning you ask? Well, I caught up on some emails that I have been neglecting, I clipped a bajillion coupons that my mom brought me last week when she was down, I read a few magazine articles that Mom sent me, I cleaned the hall bathroom (including the floors), took the sheets off Tanner's bed, swept the kitchen and dinig room floors, thought up my grocery list (now I just have to put it on paper), cleaned out the refrigerator and last but not least....I started a load of laundry. I feel so productive and it's only 8:07! Since church doesn't start until 11:00 today, that means I have time to sit here, drink a cup of steaming hot chai tea, read the paper and enjoy the a few more hours of alone time. YAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy cow! I'm tired just reading what you did. And by 8 am! Crazy! Wanna come to Kansas? :) Glad you and Tanner had fun shopping as well! Love ya! :)
Post a Comment